Meta Quest Pro
Meta Quest Pro
Frequenty Asked Questions
Meta Quest Pro is a high-end VR headset designed for businesses and professionals. It offers a number of features that are not available on the consumer-grade Meta Quest 2, including a higher resolution display, a wider field of view, and a more comfortable design.
To use Meta Quest Pro, you will need a Meta account, the Meta Quest mobile app, and a compatible PC. You will also need to have a high-speed internet connection.
Some of the features of Meta Quest Pro include:
- High-resolution display (2160 x 2160 per eye)
- Wide field of view (106 degrees)
- Comfortable design
- Integrated headphones
- Passthrough camera
- Hand tracking
- Wireless PCVR streaming
Some of the benefits of using Meta Quest Pro include:
- Increased productivity
- Improved collaboration
- Enhanced training
- More immersive experiences
Some of the drawbacks of using Meta Quest Pro include:
- High price
- Limited content library
- Not as portable as the Meta Quest 2
Whether or not Meta Quest Pro is worth the price depends on your needs and budget. If you are a business or professional who needs a high-end VR headset for productivity, collaboration, training, or other purposes, then Meta Quest Pro may be a good option for you. However, if you are a casual VR user who is looking for a more affordable and portable headset, then the Meta Quest 2 may be a better option.
To set up Meta Quest Pro, you will need to:
- Download the Meta Quest mobile app on your smartphone.
- Create a Meta account.
- Pair your Meta Quest Pro with your smartphone.
- Follow the instructions in the Meta Quest mobile app to complete the setup process.
To take care of Meta Quest Pro, you should:
- Avoid dropping or hitting the headset.
- Keep the headset clean by wiping it with a soft cloth.
- Do not expose the headset to extreme temperatures or humidity.
- Do not charge the headset for more than 24 hours at a time.
- Store the headset in a cool, dry place when not in use.
If you are having problems with Meta Quest Pro, you can try the following:
- Restart the headset.
- Check for updates.
- Contact Meta support for help.